Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bits and pieces

My friend Catherine's blog Nomad is now linked. Catherine is spending a year in Cairo and is taking lots of amazing pictures of her adventures.

Catherine, if you are reading this, you better be wearing sunscreen.

Also, many thanks to Pete Earley, author of Crazy for writing me a kind e-mail thanking me for reviewing his book. Although his son Mike continued to struggle with his mental illness, he's been stable for several years now. As the fallout from Tucson continues, Pete appeared on CNN and has published several articles that I think go a long way to explaining why no one could have effectively stopped Loughner.

And, I find tumblr sites like Microagressions mesmerizing. They're like little mah jongg or Scrabble tiles of rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment