Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wish list.


These are the new Dots Sour Slices in Pink Grapefruit (image from the wonderful CandyBlog).

I love sour candy, as the unfortunate individuals who once saw me eat an entire bag of Skittles Zours in one sitting, and then demand they look at the blood oozing from my lacerated tongue, will attest. And I love pink grapefruit, both in fruit, candy, or perfume form. Also, I love that the word for grapefruit in French is pamplemousse (which the Germans then ripped off in the form of Pampelmuse and the Romanians didn't even try being creative with grepfrut).

Sadly, finding the Dots Pink Grapefruit will probably now become the overarching motivation for continuing to exist.

1 comment:

  1. I am one of those individuals.... If/When you discover these I will have to ration them so you don't tongue bleed all over the house.

    ReplyDelete