Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sweet, sweet vindication.

Finally, The Telegraph is proving that being an irritating morning person has an upside:

Early Risers Get Ahead Of The Game

According to Nick Collins, science correspondent, whose picture makes him look approximately twelve years old, a recent survey of about 1,000 adults found that those who have a tendency to go to bed early and wake up early are less stressed, less depressed, and tend to be thinner than night owls.

This survey did not mention that if you are a morning person, like me, you also are probably going to die younger after everyone gets sick of you whining about how 9 am on a weekend is soooo late to get up and beats you to death with bars of soap in a sock.

1 comment:

  1. I was NEVER a morning person until I had my thyroid removed. hmmmmmmmm - Now I'm up before the alarm sounds, and that now means I'm up when it is dark.

    ReplyDelete